Welcome

Welcome to my page, which I hope will entertain you in some way, shape or form. I am your average 21 year old, I laugh too much, have moments of obvious immaturity and spend far too much time procrastinating. A lot of my time is spent dealing with my health, I'm in and out of hospital with severe allergic (brittle) asthma most of the time. I hope, however foolishly, that this page will provide you with an insight into what its like to live in my world, from admissions, clinic appointments and many, many days in bed.

Friday 27 January 2012

Once again my thriving social life is taking its toll. Its so hard to keep up with all my friends and the many, many plans I have, my life is just one big social gathering! How I cope with being in such high demand I will never know.

Hah.

If you take into account the fact that this is written at 10pm on a Friday night, you will probably guess, and rightly so - that the last paragraph was overly sarcastic. I'm not sure if its normal for a girl in her twenties to be in her pj's by 8pm on a Friday night, but then again - has there ever been anything normal about me? I am a craft loving historian who worships her pyjamas after all!

I feel the need to document the incidence of pure ninja skill that I displayed a few minutes. Whilst sitting here typing a photo frame fell off my wall, which I caught. As I went to catch said frame I knocked my laptop, which I stopped from hitting the floor with my foot. The laptop cable however was wrapped around the lamp, and pulled the lamp from the table, which I caught with the other hand. All in the space of a few seconds. If that isn't impressive I don't know what is!

I have had quite a good 'lung' day today, I was grumbly earlier whilst walking around Cambridge, but thankfully thats settled now and I feel okay! If all carries on like this I am on track for reducing my steroid's this Sunday, so fingers crossed! If I do I will be on the lowest dose of steroids I have been on for nearly 4 months, impressive huh? Only problem is, I cant actually remember if i've been taking 30mg or 25mg! I shall have to consult my dosset box!

Anyway, I am going to go now. I have a headache brewing and Tilly (My cat) has decided that I am not allowed to type anymore, shes nudging the screen with her head, and attacking my hands as i type. The princess obviously wants some attention.

Sleep well all! 
Kirsty - aka the happy wheezer!


No comments:

Post a Comment