Welcome

Welcome to my page, which I hope will entertain you in some way, shape or form. I am your average 21 year old, I laugh too much, have moments of obvious immaturity and spend far too much time procrastinating. A lot of my time is spent dealing with my health, I'm in and out of hospital with severe allergic (brittle) asthma most of the time. I hope, however foolishly, that this page will provide you with an insight into what its like to live in my world, from admissions, clinic appointments and many, many days in bed.

Sunday 15 January 2012

I must apologise for becoming somewhat lax in the blogging department. I noticed my last blog was Wednesday, and being today Sunday I appear to be a bit behind. I am happy to say that my break from blogging was not due to anything such as illness, for once - but quite the opposite! I have spent the week staying with a friend - we have been watching rubbish on television and generally being unproductive. I can safely say I have enjoyed every minute of it.

The Monday after next is when I am starting at university again, but this time I will be living at home and traveling into bury each day. It probably doesn't surprise you that I am just as nervous as I was last time I blogged about the whole situation - but a part of me is looking forwards to getting back into the swing of things and learning again.

I am looking forwards to the week ahead, my last week of freedom! I am planning on staying with my friend until the weekend, when I have work, Sunday will be spent preparing for university. I am planning on collecting some work from home when I pop back at some point in the next few days, so hopefully if I get some of that done during the week, which should save me the stress of attempting to do it all on Sunday.

Anyway, it's getting late, and I would like to try and sleep tonight, so that I am at least half awake and out of bed at a reasonable hour tomorrow. Though, thanks to the copious amounts of salbutamol I've been chugging on the past few days, I am all crampy and my heart fluttery. Hopefully my body will right itself - like I said, I would like to sleep tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment