Welcome

Welcome to my page, which I hope will entertain you in some way, shape or form. I am your average 21 year old, I laugh too much, have moments of obvious immaturity and spend far too much time procrastinating. A lot of my time is spent dealing with my health, I'm in and out of hospital with severe allergic (brittle) asthma most of the time. I hope, however foolishly, that this page will provide you with an insight into what its like to live in my world, from admissions, clinic appointments and many, many days in bed.

Thursday 19 January 2012

I was planning on blogging yesterday, but I felt so awful I couldn't bare to even look at the screen, typing was completely out of the question. After blogging on Tuesday night it took me a long time to neb my lungs into submission, which subsequently dropped my already pathetic potassium levels, by 7am I was cramping all over and vomiting like a baby with reflux! Thankfully I managed to get some yucky fizzy potassium containing crap into me and a few hours later I felt so, so much better, I was just left feeling rather ran down for the rest of the day. But I was even well enough for waffle time! Waffle time, waffle time, would you like some waffles of mine!?

Its not long until I am starting uni again, as I said before I am really nervous about it - but the excitement is starting to break through, and I am starting to relax a little! I am going to be doing a video blog for Asthma UK about what it is like to go to university with brittle asthma, and some tips for others that are going through the same thing, and i'm very excited about it. I will make sure the links go on here, so that if you want to, you can have a look!

Anyway its getting late, and I have to be up early tomorrow, so I shall say good bye, and update tomorrow!

Kirsty x

No comments:

Post a Comment