Welcome

Welcome to my page, which I hope will entertain you in some way, shape or form. I am your average 21 year old, I laugh too much, have moments of obvious immaturity and spend far too much time procrastinating. A lot of my time is spent dealing with my health, I'm in and out of hospital with severe allergic (brittle) asthma most of the time. I hope, however foolishly, that this page will provide you with an insight into what its like to live in my world, from admissions, clinic appointments and many, many days in bed.

Saturday 28 January 2012

I get the feeling that this week has somewhat taken its toll - I've not really had a day where I have relaxed completely, and so my body is now screaming at me! I have that horrible feeling like I have cotton wall in my ears, my muscles and joints are killing me and I may as well be walking on a fricking bouncy castle - my balance is bad enough!

Right now I don't think I even have the energy to get up, and if I'm still feeling like this in the morning then I'll stay in my bloody bed! Thankfully I've taken some painkillers which are helping a little, and my lungs are being somewhat behaved so all is not too bad :)

Anyway. I'm going to sleep now, I can barely keep my eyes open!

Night x

No comments:

Post a Comment