Welcome

Welcome to my page, which I hope will entertain you in some way, shape or form. I am your average 21 year old, I laugh too much, have moments of obvious immaturity and spend far too much time procrastinating. A lot of my time is spent dealing with my health, I'm in and out of hospital with severe allergic (brittle) asthma most of the time. I hope, however foolishly, that this page will provide you with an insight into what its like to live in my world, from admissions, clinic appointments and many, many days in bed.

Monday 1 July 2013

Why asthma needs a cure.

I was looking through some photos today and was reminded just how important the work of Asthma UK is. 

The first picture is of me before 4 years of steroids, the second picture is me afterwards. Steroids are a last resort drug and wreck your body, keeping you alive but causing even more problems in the long run.

Asthma needs a cure...

No comments:

Post a Comment