Welcome

Welcome to my page, which I hope will entertain you in some way, shape or form. I am your average 21 year old, I laugh too much, have moments of obvious immaturity and spend far too much time procrastinating. A lot of my time is spent dealing with my health, I'm in and out of hospital with severe allergic (brittle) asthma most of the time. I hope, however foolishly, that this page will provide you with an insight into what its like to live in my world, from admissions, clinic appointments and many, many days in bed.

Thursday 11 July 2013

One lovely afternoon!

So, today has been lovely and I think I've done more today than I have all week! I went to see my Auntie Debbie this afternoon, her garden is beautiful. I've not seen it looking so lovely - all the plants are out and everything just looks really pretty! I wanted to get a photo of the length of it but the sun was really bright and it just wasn't happening - so I got this one of her climbing rose tree. It's beautiful.


Then I went to see my brother and his sister at their flat - it feels weird to say it because though the have been gone over a month now it is all very new still... They are so happy though and have made it so homely it's great to see them so settled! Then I went home and sorted myself out a bit to go over my friend Stacey's for dinner, we had what was my first BBQ of the year! It was lovely to sit in the garden and relax, I had a lovely time and the food was very yummy!

I'm now home and laying on my bed watching The Kings Speech - one of my favorite films I must say... its a great mix of interesting and funny, which is always a good combination :) I'm absolutely bloody knackered after my busy afternoon though and so a good film and a bit of a blog session is just what was needed. I'm on a reducing course of steroids at the moment, trying to get down to my maintenance dose again, which I haven't been on for a good few months. It is slow going and alongside the issues it causes with my bagpipes I have been in a lot of pain, and my muscles have been weaker than usual meaning I am struggling to do much. I get worn out really quickly and can't seam to get comfortable whatever position i'm in, making it hard to get a decent nights sleep!

Oh, and my friend Ellie met Jeremy Kyle at the Newmarket races. I am well jealous! Sad I know!

Anyway, time to say goodnight and finish watching the film! So, night - blog again soon -

Kirsty xx

No comments:

Post a Comment