Welcome

Welcome to my page, which I hope will entertain you in some way, shape or form. I am your average 21 year old, I laugh too much, have moments of obvious immaturity and spend far too much time procrastinating. A lot of my time is spent dealing with my health, I'm in and out of hospital with severe allergic (brittle) asthma most of the time. I hope, however foolishly, that this page will provide you with an insight into what its like to live in my world, from admissions, clinic appointments and many, many days in bed.

Sunday 7 July 2013

Quick update!

I hate to say it, but I want it to rain. I want the sun to go away and for it to rain enough to cool England down and stop it being so muggy! Apparently me and the heat are not best suited and I just have a great temptation to scream 'I'm meltingggg, I'm meltingggg' over and over again! I am surprised that my fan is still going strong and hasn't over heated either - its been on pretty much constantly since Friday and I'm not planning on turning it off any time soon.

Whining aside it has been lovely to have a bit of sunshine, and to enjoy it with family and friends - if it was horrible and wet we wouldn't want to go out! Ive had a busy weekend actually and now all I want to do is sleep for a few weeks! Saturday was dads birthday and he had a Hawaiian party at his step daughters house, then the next day (so today) we all went over to Marks and had a Chinese - dad was hungover though so I don't think he enjoyed it quite as much as he could have!

This coming week isn't exactly full of plans, which is definitely conductive to my wish to sleep for as much of it as possible! I think I am going to need it as well, I'm struggling to sit upright to type this, my lungs are moaning and my legs just don't seam to want to work anymore! I'm actually struggling with my BM control in this heat too, as I get all hot and my sugars drop, but then I dont realize they have dropped and end up having a manky hypo, another reason to stay in bed!

On the plus side, this is going to be the last week of extra antibugs and I will be back on my usual prophylactic antibiotics after that. Go me!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment