Welcome

Welcome to my page, which I hope will entertain you in some way, shape or form. I am your average 21 year old, I laugh too much, have moments of obvious immaturity and spend far too much time procrastinating. A lot of my time is spent dealing with my health, I'm in and out of hospital with severe allergic (brittle) asthma most of the time. I hope, however foolishly, that this page will provide you with an insight into what its like to live in my world, from admissions, clinic appointments and many, many days in bed.

Friday 19 July 2013

Quick post

So, after my moaning blog the other day I feel the need to inform anyone who is interested enough how things have been. 

I went to my GP on Wednesday, and thankfully he was very understanding and lovely about everything. He increased one of my medications slightly so that my pain would be better controlled. Im not feeling any difference at the moment though, I'll give it till Monday and if I'm no better by then ill try and get in contact with my GP again.

I'm really struggling at the moment and as much as I don't want to admit it, I feel an admission looming. Although an admission would almost be a welcome break, it could  give me the chance to have treatments so that breathing isn't such hard work! It would also be a chance to get some more input regarding my pain control and general care. But as long as I can  continue to fight at home I will, fingers crossed I get over the blip without needing to go in!

So yeah that's all really, not much has happened recently!  
Love to you all, Kirsty x

No comments:

Post a Comment