Welcome

Welcome to my page, which I hope will entertain you in some way, shape or form. I am your average 21 year old, I laugh too much, have moments of obvious immaturity and spend far too much time procrastinating. A lot of my time is spent dealing with my health, I'm in and out of hospital with severe allergic (brittle) asthma most of the time. I hope, however foolishly, that this page will provide you with an insight into what its like to live in my world, from admissions, clinic appointments and many, many days in bed.

Monday 14 October 2013

So last Saturday was my Birthday! I was 22... Isn't it weird how time flies? one month merges into the next. the months then merge into years. Before you know it decades, have been and gone before you even got their name and number. But before I start on some long ramble about time I will let you know what happened on my birthday! 

As I was awake at midnight I opened my first present! It was from Emma and contained much evidence that she knows me too well! Suffice to say that after opening them, I right away had to use my new promarkers so I couldn't go to bed ;) here's a picture! 


Then me and my friend Stacey went to Scribbles Pottery painting studio in Newmarket. I painted a plant pot, and she painted a bunny!

Me posing with my unpainted pot!

My finished pot... Which looks like a child had painted it. Oops.


This is Stacey and her Bunny bunny bunny! 


After that we went off to spoons for some lunch (we were starvinggggg!). By then it was easily 4pm and my Ellie came to see me and brought me some lovely presents and had some cake with me and mum. 

By that point I was half asleep and really needed a nap. I was so tired that I could barely sit up and ended up asleep on the sofa. I wasn't impressed when I had to get up at 6 and get dressed for dinner. But I managed with a smile. See!


Dinner didn't initally go too well. The Chinese seamed to think that we hadn't booked and didn't have a table so we ended up at the Red Lion in a turned which was bloody gorgeous! It's really improved recently and the food I'd just so much better. I had a lonely night though, so alls well that ends well! 

I have clinic tomorrow and need to get some sleep if I'm going to get through without an admission. I shall just get up early and neb lots tomorrow before I go, so that my lungs are at least acceptable when I go for lung function. 

Anyway, I blog again soon about my appointment and the rest of my birthday! 

Buy for now,
Kirsty x


No comments:

Post a Comment