Welcome

Welcome to my page, which I hope will entertain you in some way, shape or form. I am your average 21 year old, I laugh too much, have moments of obvious immaturity and spend far too much time procrastinating. A lot of my time is spent dealing with my health, I'm in and out of hospital with severe allergic (brittle) asthma most of the time. I hope, however foolishly, that this page will provide you with an insight into what its like to live in my world, from admissions, clinic appointments and many, many days in bed.

Thursday 29 December 2011

This blog comes direct to you from the best hotel in the world. I can safely say that the room service is impeccable, the staff overly helpful and the food, well. Jamie Oliver eat your heart out! What hotel is this you may ask? It's ran by a company that i like to call the NHS.

Yes, sadly I have been kidnapped again, just in time for new year - this is going to be joyous isn't it!? Thankfully the nurses are all really nice, and I was just visited by the most hilarious ICU consultant ever. You should have heard her talking about heliox, some people pay to listen to something that funny! I also like her because she didn't kidnap me right away, but said I could stay here for an hour or so and see how I go.

Anyway, I'm gonna sign off now. Getting fed up of trying to type and navigate my iv's, O2 and heart monitor at the same time! Thanks for reading! Over and out!



No comments:

Post a Comment