Welcome

Welcome to my page, which I hope will entertain you in some way, shape or form. I am your average 21 year old, I laugh too much, have moments of obvious immaturity and spend far too much time procrastinating. A lot of my time is spent dealing with my health, I'm in and out of hospital with severe allergic (brittle) asthma most of the time. I hope, however foolishly, that this page will provide you with an insight into what its like to live in my world, from admissions, clinic appointments and many, many days in bed.

Tuesday 27 December 2011

Welcome!

I am struggling to know what to write on here! Maybe I should start with some facts about me? I'll aim for 20 - wish me luck!

+ When my mum was giving birth to me, she screamed 'I want to go to Marks and Spencers' repeatedly. She had heard that if you give birth in Marks and Spencers you get given loads of free gifts. Definatly woth giving up the bed for? Yeah, totally...

+ When I was 13 I was named the best musician in my school, not that that means anything now. 

+ I will be absolutley devastated when I stop studying RE at school. It is my guilty pleasure.

+ Okay I admit it. I have a secret love for girls aloud. Okay... the secrets out.

+ I really wish that I was a better dancer than I am. Im frightfully mediocre.

+ I spend alot of my time wondering what my life would be like if I wasn't so unhealthy.

+ Im not as confident and mature as I like to make put. In fact, im frightfully insecure.

+ I blame Harry Potter for dominating my childhood.

+ To me, job satisfaction is coming home at the end of the day - and knowing that you have made a diferance, and that because of your existance you have made someones world a better place.

+ Darren Shan broke my heart.

+ Im discovering the true meaning of faith and religion. I am seeing and feeling god in my life in so many ways. I just wish i had opened my heart and mind to him earlier.

+ My friends mean alot to me. Im not going to sit here and make out that they mean everything, because they dont. I dont really have loads of friends, my social life is somewhat lacking - and if im honest im a fairly solitary person.

+ Im lazy to the point of absolute discust. My own laziness will be my downfull.

+ Music means alot to me, always has, always will. One of my passions is Classical music. One of my other passions is rock. Who ever said the two cant be coupled together was talking out of their bottom.

+ I spent so long wishing my school years away, and now that they are over, I wish that i could turn back the clock and do it all over again. Oh, what changes I would make, what things I would do diferantly. Im looking forwards to the future, its going to be new, exicting, diferant and fresh. Theres going to be new experances around every corner and lessons to learn, but im think im ready for it now. Im going to tackle them head on, head strong. 
+ I spend alot of my time wondering, asking myself what if I get ill again? What if I cant cope with going to uni? What if I decide that its just not worth all of the stress and slip back into my familiar, comforting routine of controlling my life by controlling food? 

+ I play too many instruments for my own good, its getting stupidly expensive!

+ Okay - I admit it - I'm a batty cat lady!

Okay... that wasn't quite 20. I got bored, sorry guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment