Welcome

Welcome to my page, which I hope will entertain you in some way, shape or form. I am your average 21 year old, I laugh too much, have moments of obvious immaturity and spend far too much time procrastinating. A lot of my time is spent dealing with my health, I'm in and out of hospital with severe allergic (brittle) asthma most of the time. I hope, however foolishly, that this page will provide you with an insight into what its like to live in my world, from admissions, clinic appointments and many, many days in bed.

Sunday 8 September 2013

So, now I've got my head bit more together I shall update you all on what has been going on in my not-so-exciting life! Though this is currently proving rather difficult as I have a memory like Swiss cheese and can't quite recall what's been going on! Is it sad that I am actually running through the days in my head and trying to remember what I did?! Anyway, however sad it is, it has yielded some results as I have something to write now. Amazing I know.

Thursday 29th August...
Woke up feeling pretty damn awful, in pain and wheezy, so I had to cancel the appointment I had at addenbrookes. Thankfully they were great about rearranging and I have got another appointment booked already for next week. I spent the day at home chilling and not doing anything much, by early afternoon I was feeling a bit better so I saw my friend Stacey for a bit.

Saturday 31st August 
I spent a lot of time working on my camp blanket on Sunday, and managed to get most of the badges sewn on, and then I glued the rest down. I glue them and sew around afterwards, as it holds them down... Here's a picture of my blanket!


There was also an incident with my lovely cat, Tilly. She attacked my foot and ran off. So I sprayed her with a water gun. Then we made up and became friends again! But, as I climbed into bed I accidentally kicked her in the face. I felt so mean!!! Que me standing at the top of the stairs, calling down to her and throwing dreamies in an attempt to tempt  her back!

Tuesday 3rd September 
Sienna's 7th Birthday was on this day... It was crazy to think she is such a grown up little girl, when I can actually remember her being born and visiting them both in the hospital. I went over to drop off her prezzie and she also had Isla there, who was attempting to walk! She looked so cute... 


I also received my mailing from the OU of all the course materials for one of the two modules I am starting this October. Having now had a look though I am very much looking forwards to getting going... This is mailing one of two!


 Shouldn't be long until I get the last one now, then I will be all sorted and ready to get going.

Thursday 5th - Saturday 7th September -
My friend was going away for a night, some sort of family do, so I went to Ellie's in evening and stayed there whilst she was away to look after her animals and keep them company. She lives in a village, which is rather small and doesn't have much in the way of public transport so entertainment isn't readily to hand! Thankfully she has one heck of a stash of craft supplies so I went nuts in there and got busy playing with stamps, a big shot and promarkers... Amongst a few other things!

As you can see I managed to cover myself in stamping ink...
  I also made some Ellie owls for her craft room door :) 


Sunday 8th September 
Ellie had arrived home on the evening of the Saturday and so we decided to go to a craft fayre which she had read about. It was really good, lots of things I would have loved to buy, but not enough money! I did get a few good bargains though and lots of ideas for things to try out. My plan to only take cash definitely saved my card from getting a good bash in! 


Anyway! That leads us to now, and after Emma, who has been here a couple of nights, has gone home I will fill you in further... Ill be able to tell you all about her visit and my clinic appointment today. 

Nighty night,
Kirsty xx 

1 comment:

  1. Love the owls, they're fab! Am home sick from work myself thanks to a chest infection, which isn't doing my asthma any favours!! Look forward to reading more of your news xx

    ReplyDelete